Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)
Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR) is a Society registered with Asst. Registrar of Societies, Greater Bombay Region under Society Act 1860 (Sec 21) No: MH/Mum/1126/2010/GBBSD
Antiaging Medicine And Research ( AMAR ) was incorporated with the goal to increase awareness in the field of Age management / Antiaging Medicine for early detection, prevention, reversal, and treatment of age related diseases and disorders not only to increase the life span but also to improve the quality of life and achieve the goal of Healthy world with the help of fellow members physicians and non - physicians based on principles of sound and responsible medical care supported by evidence based medicine, that are consistent with those applied in other preventive health specialties.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote the conduct of multi and interdisciplinary research and education in aging by expanding the quantity and improving the quality of gerontological research knowledge to practitioners and to decision and opinions makers.
- To make available the life extending information about the multiple benefits of antiaging and regenerative therapeutics.
- To assist in developing therapeutic and preventing protocols and innovative diagnostic tools to aid physicians in the implementation of effective longevity treatment and prevention of age related diseases.
- To act as information center for valid and effective age management protocol, government outreach education and advocacy for antiaging and regenerative medicine.
- To infuse funds and advocating for increased private and public funding for money required for the achievement of the objectives and to assist in obtaining and disseminating funding for scientifically sound and innovative research in antiaging and regenerative medicine.
- To impart training in antiaging and regenerative medicine.
- To promote the highest possible standard of education, teaching and training programs in antiaging and regenerative medicine and relevant fields in form of conferences, lectures, and workshops.
- To provide the networking opportunities to the researchers, policymakers, educators and practitioners and general population.
- To carry on the activities of the advancement of technology to detect, prevent and treat age related diseases and to promote research into methods to retard and optimize the human aging process.
- To co-operate and achieve strategic alliance with institutions advancing in antiaging medicine specially medical faculties in universities and medical specialist associations relating to aging conditions and healthy aging management in order to advance and encourage the study and research of antiaging medicine.
- To develop quality assurance program certification and accreditation for antiaging practitioners, age management clinic, wellness centers and other relevant facilities.
- To network with foreign societies on the antiaging research and medicine.
- To publish journal, magazines, e-magazines/journals/patrika in the name of the society.
- To serve the general public in the best possible manner.
- To construct the charitable hospitals and render services for the public at large in the said hospitals and to provide medicines and medical treatment.
- To set up and maintain or donate to any school, college or educational institution.
- For any other object or objects that are legally charitable.
Some benefits for Academic Members members include
- Periodic Newsletter / Scientific literature. (Hard Copy / Soft Copy)
- Discounts on all Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR) Conference / Seminars / Workshops registrations.
- Special discounts and offers from our sponsors on the products and services they offer including but not limited to Skin Care products, Nutraceuticals, Laser Machines, Regenerative medicine products and Bioidentical Hormones.
- Constant clinical support from our international antiaging experts, through e-mail or video conference.
- Additional support for practice management, compounding, aesthetics, hormone modulation and patient care.
- Networking Opportunity with other members of AMAR and affiliated international societies through
World Antiaging Network www.worldantiagingnetwork.com (WAAN)
- Access to member only section for current news, articles and other antiaging medicine related information.
To know more kindly visit www.antiagingindia.com